break the wall by reading this ..

break the wall by reading this ..

Saturday, October 15, 2011

useless n missing u

ceta hari ini..aku ni baru je smpai mktb awl pagy td dlm pkl 2.15 ..n aku ni useless..even team aku mng..p aku xbangga kot..sbb aku xrasa aku dlm team..sbb dlm bnyk2 game 2..aku juz main 7 minit tanpa gol n mcm org biol..can't they gave me 2nd chance?? yup..im not good enough but i really wanna try..im the person who live in hatred..shame on me..what will i say  if some ask me what did i do for the team??could i just say the truth that m doing nothing but just fooling around??and thats why i didnt really enjoy myself in kt ..coz evrytime i wanna laugh..those bad thinking of mine came across my mind..i got sunburn 4 nothing..i'm sorry for being such a stupid hockey player..but i'm not gonna quit playing hockey coz i wanna be n the team and be the first nine next year..i'll make sure  can do that... wanna make me myself proud of what  am not what the team had won..when i first came into the turf..people shout out loud but when i started to play.. dont think they were supporting me..they were accusing me...the only person who said i did play good yesterday was k.tkah..thanks to her..shes the golly of the team..she said i played aggressively and moving a lot..it was a good improvement n she likes it...am i a sotong or a weak girl b4??am i a girl that they called ayu?? i dont think im that girl..im not ayu but maybe im sotong..
4get about that bad time of mine..my nyun got fever last 2 day (the day we went to kt)..poor him..get well soon syg..love u so much n u must take a good care of yourself when im not around u..pliz dont get sick or hurt or involve in something that will cause u trouble..i reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally mish u..ehhe..i couldnt help it....oraite..until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment